<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources:



    Date : Saturday, May 17
    Time : 2:13 PM


    Currently eating chocolate ice-cream with chocolate chips .
    Oh they taste horribly delicious .
    Daddy bought one big container of ice-cream . Why thanks Dad .
    And unfortunately my sister didn't come home yesterday so she didn't get to eat ice-cream !
    Muahahahaha !
    But sadly ,ice-cream is fattening so I cannot eat alot of it .
    Oh how I wish there was a healthy ice-cream .

    Just finished NDP and well it's not that tiring today because we only rehearsed for about 2 hours .
    Then later at around 3 o'clock Mummy wants me to follow her to IMM to buy things for tomorrow .
    My family are going to celebrate Mother's Day tomorrow .
    It's pathetic I know .
    I just knew about this a few minutes ago .
    Mother's Day was like a week back and now then they want to celebrate .
    Oh what the heck is this .
    But life still has to go on .

    And oh the MacDonald's near the Bukit Batok MRT Interchange has finished undergoing renovation !
    It's is really nice but very squeezy .
    Tomorrow you all go see okay .
    It was an extreme make-over luhh .
    It looks totally different .
    And now they sell MilkShake !
    They don't right last time ?
    Well I forgot .

    BYEBYE :)