<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources:



    Date : Friday, May 16
    Time : 5:22 PM


    Hello friends . I'm baaaack !
    - Recalling my past ...thruut ,thrut thrut ..
    Okay remembered !
    Just now in class ,people are all talking about the back-up call thingy .
    And you know what . My class is all outdated .
    I knew about the ringtone long time ago .

    Trying to trick me huh David ?
    Well I ain't gullible you horny bastard man .
    It's just a ringtone which is difficult for me to describe to you all .
    So sooner or later you all will know what ringtone I'm talking about when you find out okay .

    And now ,let's talk about my EYA Results . Oh I'm all excited !
    ----------------------------------------------
    English : 44 / 80
    Maths : 23 / 100
    Science : 38 / 100

    Malay : 72 / 100
    Literature : 23 / 75
    History : 26 / 75

    Home-Economics : 53.5 / 100
    Art : 60 / 100
    ----------------------------------------------

    Oh and yes I failed 4 out of 8 subjects .
    And it's true that PTM will surely be compulsory for my parents .
    But still ,I won't give up .
    I will work really hard to achieve my ambitions .
    Oh god I really want that three-storey banglo house near Bedok Camp .
    I don't care if any teacher were to say anything bad about me .
    Like as if they have not failed 4 out of 8 subjects before .

    If I were to be the principal of Bukit Batok Secondary School ,I will straight away sack the teachers for insulting my students .
    Hmmphh !
    They are no better themselves .
    I'm not saying these to all teachers .
    These are meant for some teachers only .

    And oh I'm really tired due to the NDP rehearsal yesterday .
    And there will be another NDP rehearsal tomorrow . Oh fcuk !
    Get ready for my new appearance by August .
    I'll be as black as Micheal Jackson before he was white .
    Oh how I wish I was as white as Micheal Jackson after he was black .
    Starting to CRAP right now and I'm sure you all will not want more of the crap .

    BYEBYE :)