<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources: ♥ ♥ ♥



    I Was Almost Dead
    Date : Wednesday, May 28
    Time : 3:51 PM

    I'm baaack people !
    Actually I went for a 3D 2N Leadership Camp at Changi Park .
    It was fun but unfortunately my dearest BFFs didn't get to tag along .
    Me and QingQing was the only Sec 2 during the camp . And also an Indian Sec 2 girl .
    So we were like multi-racial ! LOL .

    The first day was booorriiing !
    It was lecture all the way .
    But having the outdoor cooking was fun luhh .
    And BBSSians are a good cook you know .
    The pasta taste damn goood !

    So the second day was the fun part .
    We went kayaking and also nightwalk !
    Oh yes . I've never went for kayaking you know since I was NEVER into sports .
    But kayaking was damn fun luhh .
    We kayaked from Changi Beach to East Coast Beach .
    And then from East Coast Beach back to Changi Beach .
    Altogether we kayaked for a total of 8 km .

    The first journey was fun . It wasn't that difficult to kayak .
    Then the return journey it rained heavily .
    So we had to go ashore .
    Then when the sea started to calm down ,we continued kayaking .
    The sea was choppy and difficult to paddle .
    The wind keep blowing us ashore .
    Then at one part near the shore was this 2 BIG CANAL !
    My kayak was almost blown in there .

    Luckily the safety boat came to the rescue ! Terentententenen !
    So I sat in my kayak and then hold on to the side of the safety boat .
    Then the safety boat brought me back to Changi Beach .
    The safety boat was really fast that the water kept on splashing at me .
    The water was soooo salty .
    It was really fun if you experience it yourself .
    So what is the moral of the story my dears ? - Do not kayak if you don't know how to .
    Atiqah Atiqah ,menyusahkan orang je kaw ni .
    I want to talk about the Nightwalk but i write too long already luhh .
    Next post okehh .