Date : Tuesday, May 6
Time : 6:15 PM
Just found out that her life ain't perfect . She's facing muchmuch problems in her life . Okay ,i said I'll stop bugging into her life but just let me share this okay . I hated her before ,but now i just feel like helping her . We might think that she's an arrogant girl . But i do think that deep inside her is a good innocent girl who just wants to live her life .
And yes I had criticized her and said a lot of bad things about her before . But now I feel like stapling the mouth of the someone who say bad things about her . Try imagining someone doing that to you . Won't you feel hurt ? " Nasyitah muke sardine " - what's that supposed to mean boy ? What about you ? Are you perfect ? - Oh not at all .You're too tall my dear boy .
Okay ,I did said that her busts were too small . And I'm sorry . I'm sorry for all the criticisms that I've thrown at you . I'm sorry for saying that you have moustache and all . I'm sincerely sorry from the bottom of my heart .
And guess what Nasyitah ,you will be back with your ex-boii soon okay my dear . I'll try my best ,pray hard girl . Aku stress taw psl korang . Finding a veryvery kind solution to solve your problem . Don't want to hurt anyone .
BYEBYE :)
|