<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources: ♥ ♥ ♥



    Date : Tuesday, May 13
    Time : 7:06 PM

    NDP oh NDP ,why are you so ...troublesome ?
    Aku yang da hitam ni kaw masehh nk kasi aku hitam lagi ?
    Sun oh sun ,can't you please go away .
    Just for a little while and then it'll be okay .
    -Oh it rhymes-
    I think I'm having a headache due to the hothot heat luhh .

    And oh I ate Tom Yum luhh at Fazirah house .
    Wahh very hot and spicy laa .
    Truly Thailand - wth am I crapping .
    And oh i'm not a fan of her cat anymore - that hairy freak .
    ----------------

    Don't you get bored ?
    One after another . Relax a bit laa .
    Take it slow .
    I don't understand you lovebirds luhh .

    BYEBYE :)