<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources: ♥ ♥ ♥



    Date : Thursday, May 22
    Time : 7:53 PM


    Oh dear . I walk like a retard !
    Because this foot is killing me !
    I think it is going to be rotten soon . LOL .

    Okay today had detention ,Leadership Workshop and Malay Dance Practice .
    Imagine how tired I am now .
    And hopefully I could skip lessons tomorrow because Mdm Haryati will be holding another Malay Dance practice .
    So maybe I will skip Maths and History lesson .
    Oh this will be fun !

    Well just now was running the whole school to look for Mdm Haryati to get the keys .
    But Kak Fida said that maybe Kak Shida had already taken them so I made my way to the detention room when I'm supposed to attend the Leadership Workshop .
    But hack-care luhh .
    Then actually the key wasn't with her .
    So the Dancers could not enter the Studio .
    Then I don't know what happened because I was in detention .

    I tried but I criedY
    BYEBYE :)