<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources:



    Date : Saturday, May 10
    Time : 1:28 PM


    Okay it's been 2 days since i didn't post .
    -Recalling ....
    Oh had NDP rehearsal on Friday .
    should have been a day for us to have a rest but ended up dancing in the hothot sun .
    It was like a torture for me luhh .
    Luckily there was a tiny bit of wind .
    But still felt like fainting luhh - it was hot and i was starving .
    Didn't have breakfast - I only ate one stick of ice-cream before going to school .
    The bread my mum did wasn't nice - taste weird .

    Was desperately waiting for the big brothers to serve us food .
    But in the end it was self-service luhh - paiseypaisey .
    Then I only get to eat half a biscuit ! - I shared with Sakinah .
    Not I pick up from the floor uh ! Sorry siket eh .

    NDP is a torture !
    At first i was so happy and desperately want to perform for NDP .
    But now I seriously regret . Arggh !
    Never mind . I still believe that we will have fun on the actual day . Tak mengape ,aku sabar .

    Okay then just now in the night ,it was raining heavily .
    Then my house blacked-out . Ahh scary !
    I saw a black figure rushing to IDK .
    Alah never mind luhh .
    Maybe it's just my imagination .

    BYEBYE :)