<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources: ♥ ♥ ♥



    Date : Wednesday, May 7
    Time : 6:26 PM


    Oooh badbad stomach ache and also diarrhoea .
    But it's getting better right now .
    It's not as bad as when i came home just now .
    I'm feeling muchmuch better now after pooping - flushed 4 times .

    Okay ,I didn't get enough sleep yesterday .
    Thinking of your problem luhh .
    But now the situation is making my job muchmuch easier - hopefully i'll succeed .
    Oh yes I have a mission right now - a very important mission .
    And girl ,love does hurts . But this is the way that he wanted - you loved the wrong person my dear girl .

    So went to CSC just now - Exams are over friends !
    Time to celebrate ! Oh and yes I'm sure going to get a whole week of scolding after getting my results .
    But I don't care . Failing is the way I'm are . And I love it .
    So bowled for like 30 minutes or less there .
    And I scored the second highest ! Oh my son it was unbelievable .
    I suck at bowling - Actually Fazirah played for most of my games and that's the why I scored quite high . CREDITS to FAZIRAH .

    Oh yah ! The canteen vendor just now sold pizza !
    OMG it was damn syiok luhh !
    The cheese was so thick and stretchable .
    Although it wasn't a pepperoni pizza ,it still taste delicious .
    Wanted to buy 2 but ended up having just one because it was sold out ! - Oh man .

    BYEBYE :)