<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources:



    Date : Monday, May 12
    Time : 8:30 PM



    Today is E-Learning Day and it sucks .
    I still have Maths to do which I don't think I'll complete it .
    Maths oh maths ,you can make me grow white hair you know .
    Why can't you not be that complicated ?
    Just think straight and not confuse other people .
    It's not good you know to make other people stressed out .
    Arrghh ! Irritating pehh Maths .

    Oh will be having NDP rehearsal tomorrow .
    And guess what - NO LESSONS TOMORROW !
    Oh yes . School rocks laa !
    This blog seems bored luhh - only letters and nothing else .
    Oh should upload pictures next time .

    BYEBYE :)