<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources: ♥ ♥ ♥



    Dear Diary
    Date : Saturday, June 7
    Time : 4:43 PM

    Yay ! It's new skin people .
    It's COOL huh ? ;DD

    Will be going out on Monday with dearest BFFs .
    Where are we going ? Clapclapclap .Causeway Point !
    Sakinah wants to go shopping luhh .
    Hmm ..Tengah banyak $$ la tu agaknye eh . Hahs .

    So Fazirah just came back from Sabah .
    And I can't wait to go Melacca !
    Happyhappy life is baack . Busybusy life is gonee !
    Yayness .

    And later I will be going for my nephew's Birthday Party .
    So I better be getting ready .
    Pictures taken will be posted tomorrow ayee . TATA !