<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources:



    Goodbye Friends
    Date : Friday, June 13
    Time : 3:32 PM

    NDP Rehearsal yesterday was fun .
    'Dinner' was KFC .
    I got Chicken Wings ,Chicken Breast and Mashed Potato .
    I finished up the wings and mashed potato only .
    The drumstick and breast was left untouched .
    Sayang eh . KFC oi . But nevermind .

    Then just now played Guitar Maniac with my sister .
    Have been playing that game for the past few days actually .

    Hard ? Hell yeahh !
    But that's for the last few songs .
    For the first few songs it was okay .
    And some ,they were so damn easy ;DD
    And don't worry .It's an electric guitar .
    Not the normal guitar (:

    Seriously ,I respect people who knows how to play guitar .
    It's so complicated la .
    Sumpah aku respect same korg .

    And I just remembered that tomorrow will be Saturday .
    Which means , I'm going Melacca !
    Yahoo :o HAHAHA .
    So I better start packing . Which bag shall I bring huh ?