<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources:



    Happy Birthday Daddy
    Date : Wednesday, June 11
    Time : 7:06 PM

    Yesterday went to Lot 1 .
    Bought Daddy's Birthday gift and also Father's Day present .
    And I also have a present know .
    Mummy bought me a new hamster !
    Jyeahs Mummy you rock !
    And she wanted me to name her Tyrannosaurus Rex ?!
    Mummy you're lame .

    Then today will be Daddy's BirthDay .
    Mummy had ordered the cake and I'll be picking it up later .

    And thank You God for giving me such a wonderful Dad .
    You are the best Dad in my eyes .
    You never fail to make each one of us happy .
    Everything that we wish for ,for sure you will grant them .

    But now ,your health don't seem so good .
    And of course I'm afraid to lose you .
    And on this day ,you turned a year older .
    Hopefully we could celebrate your birthday again next year .

    Oh God ,I beg you .
    Please don't take him away from us .
    We're not ready for it .