<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources:



    Silly Mistake
    Date : Friday, June 6
    Time : 3:50 PM

    Hola people :D
    Have been really busy lately and no time to post .
    And tomorrow will be having this Birthday Party for my nephew :D
    Oh yes I'm an aunt already . LOL .


    Hopefully pictures will be snapped tomorrow ayee .
    Then can post the pictures . Jyeaah .
    So let's review . My last post was on 28th May .

    20th May-NDP Rehearsal
    21st May-Malay Dance Practice
    22nd May-Malay Dance Practice
    23rd May-Malay Dance Practice
    24th May-Malay Dance Performance
    25th May-Tired
    26th May-Leadership Camp
    27th May-Leadership Camp
    *28th May-Leadership Camp
    29th May-NDP rehearsal .
    30th May-Wedding
    31st May-Wedding
    1st June-Wedding
    2nd June-Tired
    3rd June-Tired
    4th June-Tired
    5th June-Maths Camp

    See . I told you I was busy .

    So yesterday I had Maths Camp right .
    And OMG I was damn silly la yesterday .
    The Maths Camp started at 8.30 am .
    I was ready to go to school at 8.00 am .
    But then I couldn't find my Maths WB .

    30 minutes later I remembered that it was in the locker .
    I was really hoping that Sakinah will be going to school yesterday because she's the only one with the key - But she didn't have anything on yesterday .
    So I was so disappointed :(

    Though I was already late , I still made my way to the bustop and guess what .
    I took the wrong bus la peeps .
    Aku kn potek . Skalik ternaek 177 la pulak .
    Instead of 77 , I took 177 .
    So then I was really late already la .

    Then asked my father to pick me up from the don't know where bustop .
    Otw home ,boleh terserempak ngan kakak aku ni . Pelik sekali .
    15 minutes after I reached home ,eh si Ms Ng called la .
    So in the end I still had to go to school .
    And Jasmine Tay tk caye siol aku naek slh bus .
    Diier lagi nk argue ngan aku . Ape saje je .