<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources:



    My Oh My ...
    Date : Tuesday, June 24
    Time : 4:54 PM

    Last post was on 16th June .
    And now is the 24th .
    uuuuww ..It's been 1 week since I last posted .
    Sorry but I was really busy lately .

    And tomorrow there will be NDP Rehearsal again :
    Feels like I don't want to go !
    Sakinah la ni g HMT !
    Boring tahu kaw tkde . Sape mau layan aku sei .
    In fact 'all' of them are going HMT !
    Aku sorang lagi la nmpk nye

    Oh and life is soooo boring without Fazirah .
    Luckily there was Asyiqin and Sakinah just now .
    THE JOKERS !
    Oh and sorry Salman telupe nk wish kaw HAPPY BIRTHDAY .heh .
    Was having NDP la that time .

    Fazirah !! mane kaw pergi .
    asek ngan budak Thailand aje .
    Bagos la besok Nook da nk balek .
    HAHAHAHA . TATA NOOK !

    Then during Enrichment Programme just now the teacher very silly la .
    Before going to CP Lab he counted the total number of students infront of our class .
    Then he counted again ...and again..and again .
    Then after we crossed over to CP Lab he counted again .
    It was only 100m away Mister .
    How could there be anyone missing ?!
    Then when he was counting ,
    Asyiqin : Cher ! Why you keep on counting ?!
    Teacher : Because it is not accurate !
    Enta ape yang accurate pon aku tk tau .
    So he lost count then he had to start all over again !
    And then he counted again . Then again .
    He took 20 minutes to count all of us again and again .
    Gile pehh cekgu . Otak letak mane nih ?!

    I'm tired of living this boring life .
    I'm sick of facing the same old thing everyday .
    Is this how life is without love ?
    But I promised myself not to fall in love again .
    Cos I don't want history to repeat itself .