<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources:



    Rest In Peace
    Date : Sunday, June 8
    Time : 7:53 PM

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    Photobucket

    As promised ,
    Pictures Posted :DD


    My Dearest Hamster Died Today

    Rest In Peace Hamster
    FYI : He was thrown into the big bin after he died .
    Wonder how he'll rest in peace .
    It seems like he died when he was sleeping .
    I was filling up his food container .
    Then I wondered why in the world is he not moving .
    I tried to wake him up . But he didn't move .
    Oh sad story .

    I remembered how he was brought to this wonderful world .
    My family actually bought 2 female hamsters .
    After a few months , I saw something odd moving around in the cage .
    It turned out to be the baby hamsters !

    Was so happy ! I was the first person to look at them .
    Before that , I kinda told my family that one of the hamsters is pregnant .
    But they didn't believe me because they thought that both the hamsters are females .
    But really felt something moving in the hamster's stomach everytime I play with them .
    And you know what , I kinda brought my thoughts into my dreams .

    I kept dreaming of having baby hamsters .
    And my dream came true !
    So dreams do come true huh .
    Why thank you God .

    But after a year , they died one by one .
    Maybe caused by this unknown disease spreading among them .
    And you know what , this last hamster that I'm keeping right now has a big hole it the stomach .
    Maybe because of flees !

    Eeeewww ! Don't blame me .

    The hamster was the one with no hygiene .