<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources:



    Date : Sunday, July 13
    Time : 3:49 PM

    NDP Rehearsal yesterday was tiring .
    Kinda blurted out to Rizuan that I call his friend pearl .
    Uh-Oh :o
    Sak : Atiqah ,asl wishlist kaw kaw letak S shoe size uh ?
    Rizuan(menyampok) : Da tkpe pakai je la .
    Me : Abe nanti kwn kaw yg pearl tu asek kacau aku .
    [Rizuan laughing away]
    Hopefully he'll not tell Mr Pearl about it .
    Feels so guilty for calling him pearl .
    Okeh la pearl . Will not call you Mr Pearl again la .
    As long as you don't disturb me then that's fine with me .
    Okeh .

    Then another thing happened during NDP Rehearsal yesterday .
    Last week there was this bapok make-up artist .
    Then I tell Sak that she is a bapok .
    So maybe that bapok heard us talking about her la .
    Then yesterday ,she was the one who make-up me and Sak .
    Then she talked to me in Malay la sial .
    Uh-Oh again la .
    Bapok : U melayu kn .U punye name ape ?
    Me : Atiqah .
    Bapok : Huh ? Tk dgr la .
    Me : Atiqah .
    Bapok : Oh . Abe kalo lepas NDP dapat ape present ?
    Me : Ntah . Dierang kate kalo kte perform bagos nanti dpt baju yg kte pki ni .
    Bapok : Hah ! Baju ni ? Nk buat pe ? Pegi pasar ?
    I was like laughing all the way la .
    Klaka la kaw bapok . Klaka and friendly .
    I'm sorry for judging you ;D

    Then yesterday they gave so many food .
    First was this goodie bag ,alot of things inside la .
    Then they gave something like chiken rice .
    Was so surprised that I could finish the whole thing up except for the broccoli .
    Then they gave Mango Pudding .
    Mango Pudding aku belom abes ,dier kasi Ice-cream pulak .
    Didn't manage to finish the ice-cream .
    Was damn full la .

    While waiting for the person to finish talking shit during the grand finale rehearsal ,
    Me and Sak cleaned our face .
    Then after that at about 10.23 like that board the bus home .
    Reached home at about 11.15 pm .
    Then slept at 1 am .
    Then woke up at I pm .
    Then here I am blogging .

    Such a long post huh ? HAHAHA .