<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources: ♥ ♥ ♥



    Date : Sunday, August 10
    Time : 10:05 PM

    Yesterday waved the last goodbye to Rizuan .
    It was sad ,but all I can say is till we meet next time aye ;D

    "He was the best
    Among the rest"

    Oh and one more thing ,
    Hady Mirza waved and smiled at me when he was heading backstage !
    & we were less than 3 metres apart !
    Muahahaha ! Be jealous all of you !
    I've got a video of him .
    Shall upload it when I'm free okay .

    090808

    Say 'CHEESE !'

    We only got one night .With Rizuan - spot Fazirah ;D

    What'cha looking at ?! Tongues out people . The Beautiful Ladies .
    Atiqah ft. Sakinah .
    Warming up before the show .