<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources: ♥ ♥ ♥



    5 Beta Forms ,Still Moving On
    Date : Friday, August 1
    Time : 6:38 PM


    Ms Ngiam Huey Huey striked me 5 beta forms just now .
    Frustrated ,but what in the world can I do ?
    Not going to curse on her .
    Even though I know that I should ;D
    But we students give respect to teachers .
    So why can't you teachers just respect us too ?

    Can you imagine what's going to happen to my future ?!
    That record will always follow me wherever I go .
    I was just at a stage of improving .
    And my birthday's coming up ;4th August btw people ;D
    But this is what I get in return .
    The first day of the month .
    And the day when the hungry ghosts comes out .
    You ghosts must have been laughing at me right when I got beta forms . LOL .
    But just try to understand us .
    We're really tired of homeworks and NDP .
    And haven't you been at a teen age ?!

    Just want to thank Mrs Liu for covering me up all these times .
    I appreciate what you've done for me .
    And I'll try to not make your work difficult .
    I'm sorry for giving you hard times right from the moment you've become our form teacher .
    Dyed-hair ,latecoming ,.....

    When Mrs Liu walked in to class ,
    the first thing I saw was this thick pile of beta forms .
    Dangg it !
    I knew that I would get one of them .
    And it turned out that I didn't only get just 1 ,
    but 5 of them !
    HAHAHA .

    Sometimes ,we just have to make fun of our mistakes ,
    just so that we don't take it too seriously ,
    and will be able to take the right path next time .
    And I'm turning over a new leaf .
    I'm not that lazy Atiqah anymore .
    I'm the very hardworking one now . LOL ;D
    But I'm sorry Mr Goh if I were to fail the Physics class test just now .
    I was crying while taking the test .
    Just because of that 5 beta forms .

    But no matter what ,
    beta forms will not pull me down .
    Just wish that Mdm Kitha will be back with us again .
    Ngiam Huey Huey is just giving me moments of torture .
    Can't do this ,can't wear that .
    And at the end of her line ,for sure she will say ;
    "....Malay Dance Leader some more !"
    HAHAHA .
    So what if I am the MDL ,I still should have my freedom .
    Just hope that a miracle would happen and Ngiam will pull back our beta forms .

    Oh and holy water !
    Muz added me la .
    Alamak .
    Ni yg susah ni .
    Bsk NDP lagi .
    Haiyoh !

    Masa lalu memang bisa dilupakan .
    Tapi tidak bisa dihapuskan .