<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources: ♥ ♥ ♥



    Date : Wednesday, August 20
    Time : 5:18 PM

    Canteen vendors just rock !
    & that is if you really get to know them la .
    Even though they're just aunties ,they still have this young spirit .
    Everytime when we buy food from them ,
    For sure they will joke around with us even when they're busy .
    & the best part is ,they give discounts !

    & as for CA2 ,I passed almost all of the subjects !
    It was shocking & unexpected that I passed my Chemistry .
    & yay I got highest for MT ; 37.5/50
    But if I'm not wrong it's only 0.5 more marks than Farhan though .
    So far I only failed my Maths & Literature & maybe Physics .
    Like duhh ! He said there were 14 failures for Physics .
    & obviously I'm one of them la .

    Okay then yesterday during the assembly period Mrs Liu discussed with the whole class about the 'Healthy Sandwich Making Competition' .
    & one of the options for the ingredients listed ham .
    Guy : But cher ,ham is not really healthy .
    Mrs Liu(L-cute) : Ya hor ,so what type of ham is healthy huh ?
    Farhan : HAMSTER .
    [the convo was something like this]
    So the whole class laughed la .
    Like what else could they do besides laughing .
    It was lame but it did make people cheer up ;D
    And it was good to know that you've moved on .
    May you be happy with your new gf,
    even though I don't know her at all .