<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources:



    Hari Raya Is Coming to Town
    Date : Sunday, August 31
    Time : 6:49 PM

    During Friday's TalkShow at KMPS

    Yesterday Mummy rearranged all the furnitures in my room .
    It looks more spacious now ,better than last time .
    I wonder how she did that .
    HAHAHA ,we very kiasu sei .
    Hari Raya still a long way to go bodoh .
    We now get ready already .

    Like Sakinah said it herself , "NO DISAPPOINTING SAKINAH !"
    HOHOHO ,Mak da marah uh .
    Yeahh ,tomorrow is already fasting month .
    Hopefully I will not disappoint Sakinah .
    I usually don't fast during fasting month .
    But this year ,Sakinah has become more strict !
    Oh No ! But no worries ,Atiqah is strong . Cheyy !
    HAHAHA .

    Already told Mummy to prepare me HoneyStars & HL Milk tomorrow morning for my pre-dawn meal .
    HAHAHA ,Atiqah like small kid sial .
    Oops ,no bad words on fasting month .
    Hopefully my pre-dawn meal could last my body until break-fast .
    Or else Sakinah will shoot my boobies .
    Oh & I don't want any of my boobies to 'POP' !
    HAHAHA ,jk .

    Today ate quite alot just so to satisfy my stomach or else tomorrow they will growl when comes upon food .
    Ate Tom Yum ,Chocolate Ice-cream ,Roti Prata and Blueberry Bread .
    Whatever I see ,I eat .
    So no regrets for tomorrow ;D