<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources:



    Date : Tuesday, August 12
    Time : 5:24 PM


    Guess what !
    Shaun bought me this cool Crystal Optical Mouse !
    Raawrr !!
    It's my lucky day la .
    Shaun you rock !

    It is a very long story which I'm sure you guys will not be interested to read .
    Actually I've typed all that happened but they seemed too long .
    So decided to Backsapce all of them ;D
    But I still owe him $19.90 which I will get my mother to pay him later .
    Shaun paid for me $10 which means that the mouse costs $29.90 .
    Hopefully I will pass for my Maths and English test which I sat for it just now .
    To me it was kinda easy but I'm not confident that I will at least get a pass .
    Becuase I can't be that smart right ?
    Shall study for my Science later ;Physics & Chemistry .