<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources: ♥ ♥ ♥



    HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY !
    Date : Friday, August 29
    Time : 4:40 PM

    HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY !
    to all teachers ;D
    KMPS has got this cool pink toilet !
    Eheh ni makcik .Baru balek pasar ye ..
    Hey ho people !
    So on Wednesday went to WM since Sak wanted to buy present for Rizuan [Big Brother] .
    We are going to celebrate his birthday later at arnd 0600hrs .
    I didn't want to follow at first but wth ,at home also bored .
    So in the end I ended up wanting to go la .
    But not willingly ;D

    Sak bought a glass bottle coz' she wanted to fill it up with sand & seashells & then give it to Rizuan as his birthday present .
    Since she is going for kayaking today .
    & I have got no present for him . Holy no !
    But nvm ,it's not like he's going to kill me or something .
    Just act like as if I don't know it's his birthday .Bastard ekh .
    HAHAHA . Then no money ,what to do .

    & then Thursday we thought there was Malay Dance .
    Dirah ,GiGi & Nura all changed already into PE shirt .
    Then when I asked Mdm Haryati ,she said no dance ?!
    Like wth ,kesian sak dierang .
    Naseb aku belom tuka baju .HEHEHE .
    Such a bad Malay Dance Leader ekh .
    But nvm . Life has to go on .

    Then today is teachers' day so I gave Mrs Liu present .
    Since she has been so kind to 2e4 ,why not I give her a "token of appreciation" .LOL .
    It was last minute coz' I didn't intend to make any present .
    But when I see my younger brothers make for their teachers cards & gifts ,
    I also started to make uh .
    I started at 10 & completed at 12 .
    Very fast right I do ? Yahh ,Atiqah what .
    Played floorball during the Sports Carnival just now & it was fun !
    Then after school I went back to Keming Primary .
    Kpo2 nia . I actually from Qifa Primary & BVPS .

    Then today also RiDzwan's birthday .
    So I said to Sakinah : Why not you give the glass bottle to Ridzwan instead of Rizuan .
    Then she said : That''s why uh ,I thought of that too you know .
    [The convo was something like this]
    Hmm ..There must be something going on between them huh ?
    This rumour is spreading know .
    & yahh I enjoyed the Teachers' Day performance just now .
    Somehow .