<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources:



    Date : Thursday, August 7
    Time : 5:37 PM

    Hell yeahh tomorrow no lessons !
    But Ms Ng spoiled the day la .
    She made up extra lessons .
    But never mind ,it's for our own good .
    HAHAHA .

    Maths test today just sucks .
    Didn't revise right Atiqah !
    Later fail some more .
    Easy question also you don't know .
    Oh why in the world is my life full of regrets .

    This Saturday is our NDP Performance .
    Make sure you all watch okay :D
    Our performance is around 6.30 or 6.45 like that .
    Not really sure .
    Oh that photo of yours just make me angry do you know that !
    I don't care if you were to outstand me because looks don't matter anymore .
    But just do it in your own way .
    Don't keep following others .
    Be original .
    Because copycats are motherfuckers .
    Oh and I just love looking at happy couples .
    I'm so touched ;D
    I don't know why but I just love looking at happy people .
    Sometimes I just smile to myself when looking at others .
    Jyeahh it's weird ,and I'm weird .
    I want to be in a relationship ,but later I can't cope with my studies .
    Nevermind la ,don't want to think about it .
    & don't you ever think I will believe anything that you say .
    Because I can't tolerate liars !