<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources: ♥ ♥ ♥



    Date : Thursday, August 14
    Time : 6:35 PM



    Just came back from Fazirah's house .
    Saw Hafeez & his 'gang' in the bus .
    Then walked from the bus interchange to my house .
    Then saw Anira & Afifah at the 187 / 189 bus stop .
    Smiled & then I walked off .


    So then while waiting for the vehicles to clear the road ,
    got this one group of little people who tapped me on the shoulder .
    I was like 'do I know you ?'
    Then they tapped again .
    So I just smiled la .

    Then when crossing the road ,
    That little boy shouted ;
    "KAKAK ! Dier nk nombo kakak !"
    ["Eh ,someone wants your number!"]


    So again I just smiled & then walked off .
    Skalik they follow me la ,ALAMAK !
    The tall guy already take out his phone then ask that little boy to ask for my number .
    So I said cannot la !Duhh !
    I don't have the time to onthephone with people okay .
    Little boy : Oh ,da de matae eh .
    Then I just nod my head la .
    *Just to cut things short ;D


    Then I took out my phone actually to change song .
    Then they thought I calling my 'boyfriend' .
    MUAHAHAHA ! Amek kaw !
    Tau takot :)