
Memories of NDP .
On Saturday ,went IMM & bought this some kind hoodie .
Then sis boncet bought this pink long-sleeve shirt . Oi ! It's pink !
But never mind ,then like that we can shareshare .Correct ?!
Then saw one sec 1 girl there .& kinda saw Mary also .
Not sure if it's her or not uh .
Then also saw the used-to-be BBSS teacher ;Mdm Rafidah ??
I can't remember her name .It was something like that .
Yesterday ,went to Fazirah house .
As usual ,tempat kte lepak ,since Sakinah said she didn't want to go HMT .
Watched all the stupid videos on YouTube .
Okay ,not elaborating .
Then just now after school Fazirah had ALPS ,
Sakinah had NPCC Shooting .
So only me & Asyiqin ,had lunch together .
After lunch-ing ,went to toilet at the back there .
I was in the first cubicle & Asyiqin in the second .
So I came out first ,then saw Ha**** in the girl's toilet ?
[So obviously Ha**** is a guy la okay]
So I said ,"Eh ,asl kaw masok toilet pompan ?!"
Then he kept quiet ,as usual ,refuse to talk .
I know what you did is not wrong & not going to report to anyone .
I was just curious ..why ?