<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources:



    SELAMAT HARI RAYA !
    Date : Tuesday, September 30
    Time : 7:05 PM

    SELAMAT HARI RAYA
    to all Muslims all around the world


    Now ghosts(setans) are all starting to come out again .
    My life is in danger , ARGHH !
    Now everytime I shit there will be a setan(s) putting shits on my head .
    Eeeeewww !!
    & now all the zombies from hell who went to heaven for this short period of time is now back to hell .
    I bet they are all tugging to the gates of heaven & not wanting to go back to hell .
    Okay ,craps !
    Maaf Zahir & Batin

    & today ,I did not have pre-dawn meal because Momma overslept .
    But still ,I want to puase because I'm lovin' it .
    Oh I can't believe this is happening .
    Atiqah who used to ponteng puase for almost like everyday is now not ponteng-ing at all !
    All thanks to dearest Sakinah :)

    Exams were just fcuking hard !
    GARGHH ! But still hope that I will at least pass my streaming .
    Kept on forgetting to bring materials for the exams .
    For Geography ,I forgot to bring calculator .
    Then Mathematics ,forgot curve rule & for Science ,forgot long ruler .
    Studied for Science until like 1 am but still not able to do the questions .
    BOOHOO !

    But lucky today Asyiqin called me in the morning or I will be late for school .
    Forget to set alarm uh . Brain senile already -.-"
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quizzy-wizzy time !
    1. The person who tagged you is.
    SARAH RAKHEL FASEHA :)
    2. Your relationship with her is.
    Friends .
    3. Your five impressions of her.
    Loud Nice Friendly Sweet Gilaa
    4. The most memorable thing she had done for you.
    She danced for Malay Dance :\
    5. The most memorable thing she said to you.
    She said my hair is nice , yippeee !
    6. If she is your lover, you will.
    LOVE & CARE
    7. If she is your lover. The thing he/she has to improve on will be.
    I love her they way she is
    8. If she becomes your enemy, you will.
    If I ever have enemies ,I just ignore them
    9. If she becomes your enemy, the reason will be.
    I stole her boify ?
    10. The most desired thing to do for her now is.
    I want her to be involved in NDP again . Since she loves NDP so so much
    11. Your overall impression of her.
    AWESOME !
    12. How do you think people around you will feel about you.
    I've no idea
    13. The characters you love about yourself.
    ILOVEPINK
    14. On the contrary, the characters you hate yourself are.
    I keep forgetting things
    15. The most ideal person you want to be is.
    ME :D
    16. For people that care and like you, say something to them.
    Thank you & ILOVEYOU too okay :)
    17. Pass this quiz to 10 persons that you wished to know how they feel about you. Pass to people that have blogs only.
    Whoever who cares to do this quiz [10x]