<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources:



    Blah Blah Blah
    Date : Thursday, September 11
    Time : 9:17 PM

    Let's start off with pre-dawn meal shall we .
    Okay ,so I cried during pre-dawn meal .
    I don't know why but I just feel like crying .
    Ate alone just now since Mummy & Daddy went hospital for an eye-check at 12 am .
    Doctor found out that there was a big scratch in her eye .
    Fought with sister just now during pre-dawn meal that's why I was eating alone .
    It was scary but I still had to eat no matter what .
    Eating alone ,scared ,stressed ,crying .

    School was as per-normal & there was no Malay Dance ,again .
    The best lesson for today was Geography ,as usual .
    There was suddenly this big swarm of bees on the opposite block .
    So the whole class was all rushing to the windows to look at them .
    Mr Nagulan : Typical Singaporean .
    Me & JianTing was laughing away :D
    Then ...Jermyn : Are those bees or flies ?
    [In my head I was like ,"hello genius ,do flies fly in a group ?!"]
    So ...Farhan : Birds la ,birds !
    HAHAHA ! Loyar burok siak .
    One minute the bees were there ,& another minute they were gone .
    Just like magic ,BIPPTY BOPPTY BOO !

    Then just now there was shooting in BBSS .
    The GG & Sakinah was involved .
    Means Sakinah will be on TV la !

    Currently working on my new blogskin .If I have the time ,
    I will change it tomorrow .*Changed*

    * I was crying just simply because I am sick of this life .