<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources:



    EOY
    Date : Saturday, September 20
    Time : 3:10 PM

    Okay ,it's been 1++ week since I last posted .
    Kinda busy 'Studying' for SA2 :)
    I just feel like passing my Maths .
    So I really have to study hard for my Maths exam which is on 290908 .
    Well at least I'm aware of my upcoming exams .

    & Ms Khairiah ! I've finished watching Charlie & The Chocolate Factory .
    Hopefully there's no more disappointment for you okay .
    FYI : My Literature exam is based on CCF . That's the reason why I'm watching it .
    & also because I want to see people around me happy .
    Either happy for me ,or happy for the one they love .


    & that day ,Afiq wanted to meet Asyiqin for some stupid reason .
    Now I know how pathetic that "hard but small headed skinny" moron .
    How hot do you think you are ?
    We spent two hours walking around JE int. just to wait for you to say the right word to Asyiqin .
    What is wrong with you ?! Just move on you sicko !
    & stop blaming others when you made the mistake yourself .


    Then yesterday at 10pm I was so thirsty while I was sleeping .
    So went down to cheers to buy 2xHL Milk + F&N Groovy Grape .
    Then while crossing the road ,someone shouted : "Masok TV sei !"
    Then the voice sounded a bit like one of my schoolmate who always say the same phrase when he walk pass me .
    I can't really see who he is since I am myopic & just woke up from sleep .
    But how can he recognise me in the dark ?!


    Why are you behaving this way ?
    We friends are always there for you whenever you need us .
    But why are you the one that is treating us like toys right now ?
    If you hate people treating you that way ,then why are you treating others this way ?