<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources: ♥ ♥ ♥



    The New Bunny Rabbit
    Date : Sunday, September 7
    Time : 5:55 PM


    PINKY is cute huh ? But unfortunately it's my cousin's . They brought it to my house yesterday before heading to my grandma house for break-fast . & yeahh ,the bunny is not pink at all but they named her PINKY . But wth ,it's not mine anyway & I wasn't the one who named her okay . They named it themselves . She hops ,poo ,pee ,eat & drink like all other bunnies do . & the best thing is ,she is cuddly ! She hops to people & waits for them to carry her in their arms . Adorable huh ?
    "Mummy ! I want a bunny rabbit !"

    Okay so yesterday break-fast at my nenek house & I didn't like it .
    My grandpa was complaining this & that & that & this .
    It was so hard for me to concentrate on my food .
    But ,oh well . He is already old & I have to understand .

    So tomorrow school re-opens & I have to wake up at 6.30 again .
    Unlike this whole week ,wake up for pre-dawn meal and then sleep again all the way until 12+
    I wonder how I'm going to study when my stomach is so so hungry .Garggh !
    But I will still work hard for my pink kitchen that I diedie must have when I grow up .
    So in order to have pink kitchen I have to study hard & have a good job then can buy the pink kitchen right ?
    & that is what I'm working on right now .

    Currently Sis Boncet & Mummy is cooking in the kitchen while Atiqah is here blogging because she doesn't know how to cook .
    But I still want that pink kitchen that IKEA sells .

    " It takes two hands to clap "
    That was what that Fazirah & Sakinah told me during detention last week .
    In translation ,it takes both the girl & the guy to like each other in order for them to be in a healthy relationship .
    Cool huh ? Now then I realise .