<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources:



    I ain't retaining !
    Date : Tuesday, October 14
    Time : 4:45 PM

    Dedicated to Farhan to show how much we love his blog song .

    Tried to infrared this song from him but the connection keeps failing .
    Shall ask Sakinah to download this song since she has iMesh ;p
    Yesterday followed Fazirah & the rest to collect their HMT SA2 Results .
    & I thought they did really well ;)
    Then had lunch at Lot 1's KFC ,walked around then boarded MRT .
    Alighted @ Bukit Batok with Fazirah then headed for Westmall .
    Bought sushi & got home .

    Today had Subject Selection & I thought of going MI .
    Well I just thought of la since Fazirah is convincing me to further my studies there ,although I want to take up Tourism in Polytechnic .
    But guess what ,I made my way to the Express stream .
    In your face Jermyn ! Dreamt of me going Acad is it ?
    Well I guess your dream didn't come true & I bet your pimples are all crying right now . HAHAHAHA !

    FYI ,my class position is 41/42 & level position is 155/164 .
    [If I'm not wrong Lionel said there are 164 students in Express Stream]

    At 1 Fazirah had to go for ALPS so Paramost singer is no longer in class .
    Besides ,next year we are all going to diferent classes .
    So we will have to 'rehearse' our band through 3G ;)
    & there will be no school for BBSS tomorrow . Yippeee !
    Thought of going to Asyiqin's house to watch Wujud 2 but the CD is still with her cuzz .