<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources:



    Let's Celebrate
    Date : Thursday, October 2
    Time : 2:24 PM




    Hari Raya yesterday was ___?___ .
    Collected $82 & I forgot to collect my another $6 from my uncle .
    ALAMAK !
    It feels really weird to eat in the noon yesterday because usually you fast & suddenly you are eating in the noon .
    But finally the starving month is over !
    Yay yay da boleh makan !
    But my gastric is still not going away :(

    & since we Muslims are finally allowed to eat ,we decided to eat McDonald's .
    HurrayHurray !
    Actually we thought of going wm but it's only 9AM !
    Westmall is not even open .
    Then saw Nana & Fiiedah eating @ MD so decided to join them la .
    & Nabilah said I getting skinnier ! Haiyaaa . I really thought I fattening a bit .
    I ate Hotcakes ! Yippeedeedoo !
    Mentangxzsxzs da de duit raye eh Atiqah . HEHEHE ;)

    Just now was my DT Paper & it was only 1hr ?
    The duration is so damn short la !
    & I missed out 1 question which is 6marks .
    But besides ,I won't even know how to do it .
    I left my DT book in the locker ,hehehe :)
    Tomorrow is my Art Exam & I think I'll be doing on boxes .
    Fail pon fail la ,have been getting lowlow marks for my art .
    & the latest artwork I didn't actually hand in eventhough I finished it already .