<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources:



    United we stand ,together forever
    Date : Thursday, October 23
    Time : 7:01 PM

    I was awarded the Most Respectful Student by Mrs Liu Lin Lin .
    A big thank you & this was really unexpected . Hmm , somehow I am respectful huh ?
    See Momma ,I am respectful okay . Maen cakap je orang kurang aja .
    Speaking of Momma ,yeahh she's still giving me the 'silent treatment' which is not working at all . Now I don't have to do all the chores which you won't ask me to do .
    Well ,since you won't talk to me .

    Came to school today @ around 10.45 then went to 2E4's class party ,for the last time .
    It's really sad to leave a bunch of people whom you've been with for 2 years ,right from the start of your life in Bukit Batok Secondary School .
    From not knowing anybody ,to living with everybody .
    Reading the last words from teachers of 2E4 was a very emotional moment for everyone . Well I guess so .
    Like what Ms Ng said ,no matter how naughty we are ,she always has a soft spot for us.
    & thanks a zillion 2E4 for all the fun & laughter that we had .
    I will never forget how it started ,& how it will never end .
    " United we stand ,
    together forever "
    & I guess forever starts now ,2E4 .