This was last Saturday

Just came back from Clementi in search of Fazirah's 'guitar tong' .
She spent $50 of her Hari Raya money on that thing .
Thought of buying the bag also but it was $15.90 & she was out of cash .
So she had to carry the guitar home with the plastic on which is so unglamorous .
Wanted to borrow Farhan's bag at first but he was not at home .
Ape la naseb .
Then saw a pink shoe phone & the shoe was high heel-ed !
Really wanted to buy but it was $28 when it's supposed to be cheap because it looks cheap !
Nk tipu aku eh apek ?! Tkpe ,aku tk nk beli uh ,amek kaw !
So walked home with the guitar wrapped in plastic .
Then while waiting for bus ,a group of people walked past with guitars in their guitar bags .
& they were like looking down on ours because it was in a plastic ?
Haiyaaaaa . But wthappy ,no more badminton rackets ! Yipeediyayaya !
Then when I was waiting for the lift at my house ,a stray cat came to me .
It was at first outside my house which is on the 8th floor just now in the morning .
Then after that it was gone .
Then when I got home from Clementi ,the cat followed me inside the lift .
Manje skali la tu kuceng ! If it were to be a kitten ,for sure I would have taken care of it .
So it followed me to my house again then I give fish la .
Then after that dier lupe jase baek aku & vanished !
& today there was no school since it's BBSS marking day .
Followed by tomorrow then on Wednesday we will be going Singapore Discovery Centre ,again .
Then we will get to dress up again !
I still remember last year when we went ,it was fasting month .
& I didn't fast because ,you know how I was la last year .
It feels so crazy cause I don't know what I've done to you .