<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources: ♥ ♥ ♥



    New name ,Priya
    Date : Tuesday, October 28
    Time : 5:55 PM

    The pink kitchen I was talking about .
    Just came back from Maths Remedial for Maths failures .
    Lucky Ms Ng Soo Lin called @ 12 to remind me about it or I wouldn't have come cause I kinda lost the info sheet . Ms Ng was so kind eh to remind me ;D HAHAHA .

    So yeahh ,was a few minutes late but Hazim was more late-er .
    Stepped in to 2E3 & Jasmine Teh thought I was Priya (???????)
    She was like pointing at me & calling me Priya at the same time .
    So I went ," Priya pon Priya la " . [However the spelling is supposed to be]

    My tutor was this 2E2 guy which I thought failed his Maths cause his face looks like a ' not intelligent in Maths ' person .
    Then I asked him if he's my tutor cause I don't believe that a guy with that stupid face just like mine is good in (Maths?) ,so yahh ,he gave me that stupid look cause I was so stupid to think so low of someone when I myself ain't that (high?) .
    & after 2hours of Maths with him ,it was confirmed that he is soso much better than me ,in Maths la . Heeeee-(haaawwww) ;D