<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources:



    Me Playing Paramore Misery Business
    Date : Friday, October 10
    Time : 9:05 PM

    Press PLAY

    This video should explain it all .
    It was fun head banging-ing to Paramore's Misery Business .
    After school ,had lunch in the canteen then headed for Fazirah's house .
    Rehearsed for our 'band' (Paramost) . Get it ? Like they're Paramore & we're Paramost .

    Played our instruments in the air during class & people in class thought that our singing was bad pretty good . HAHAHA !
    After rehearsing ,otp with Iman . He was fun & cool ;)
    Also chatted with Helmi .
    Kite minta maaf jika ada salah silap atau terkasar bahasa apabila chatting tadi ,ya .

    On Wednesday ,had dinner @ Swensen's with my Aunt .
    It was weird for her to call @ 7 and asked us out .
    But wthairy ,I had fun anyway .
    Yeahh ,Atiqah had Swensen's Kids Meal . Laugh all you want la .
    Now let's get to serious business .
    Got back all the SA2 Papers & I failed most of them .
    For my Literature Paper ,one page of my answer script wasn't marked .
    Now who's at fault huh Khairiah ?!
    Giving me that " You failed ,badly . Duhh ! " face .
    Okay fine ,I bet if you did mark that page I would still not pass .
    But at least I would not have failed badly . & that is already good for me .
    Unlike you whom have such high hopes .
    & don't get me wrong by thinking that I am releasing my anger here but she's just too much .
    Results :
    Maths : 38/100
    English : Can't remember the total
    . But I passed .
    Science : 41/100
    Malay : 56/70
    Geography : 56/100
    Art : 72/100
    DT : 50/100
    Failed most of my double-weightage subjects .
    & Even if I were to pass ,it'll be a borderline pass .
    People say I going Acad already but nevermind ,if that's where I belong .