<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources: ♥ ♥ ♥



    MIRRORS
    Date : Sunday, October 5
    Time : 8:31 PM

    With Bibik Nani

    Watched MIRRORS via http://www.sidereel.com/ .
    It's M18 btw . HAHAHA !
    Dengar-dengar Atiqah 18 ke pe .
    The violence was really violent I tell you .

    Also watched Transformers just now in the morning .
    I know the movie was long time ago but wthay , never liked that movie until now .
    Now I know why people love it so much .
    The part when BumbleBee got caught by the Sector7 was sad .
    & I love the handsome army guy in the movie ;)
    But unfortunately ,he's married :(

    After watching ,the foursomes prasan Transformers pulak .
    I became Blackout ,y'know why la eh . Plus ,I was nicknamed Blackout + BoneCrusher = BlackBone Crusher .
    My kakak was StarScream ,my other two adeks are Optimus Prime & BumbleBee .
    (Don't know spelling correct or not uh)
    So me & kakak are decepticons & adeks are autobots :)

    Was fighting so syiok-ly until Momma asked me to buy bawang .
    Then I said ,"Ma ! Ika belom mandi la !"
    But she still forced me & the only way to ignore is to shut my ears .
    So switched on teavee but ears (shut ?)
    Then she became childish & threatened me that if I don't go she will take away the modem .

    Tapi Atiqah step tak dengar & continued watching teavee .
    Then dier membebel satu rumah & no one listened .
    So dier binget sendirik & switched off the teavee ?
    She said "tkmoh tengok tv !" . Childish ekh ?
    & we were laughing like no one's business .
    Then my adek said something to her & she replied "tkmoh ckp same mak !"
    HAHAHAHA (!!!!) That part seriously cannot tahan .
    Not trying to make fun of my mum or anything but just sharing how pathetic some mums can be at some times .

    But in the end ,she asked me to mop the house pulak .
    HAHAHA . Tu la ,tadi kerek sape suroh .Skrg sape mintak tolong sape ?
    Knknkn ?

    Then started moping the floor & sliding around the house until I fell down like nangke busok .
    Kn ,dolat tu kurang aja same mak . Padan muke Atiqah eh !

    & Iman just ajak-ed me to go jalan raye this Tuesday ,yipeedidoohoohoo !
    I still remember last year ,I had HFMD during Hari Raya & was not able to follow the girls go jalan raye :(
    Kn ,dolat lagi kn Atiqah . Suke nah ponteng puase .
    Hopefully this year nothing happens since my puase is 'full' :)