<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources: ♥ ♥ ♥



    Paramost ; The Unexpected
    Date : Friday, October 17
    Time : 8:53 PM



    -Wednesday
    Accompanied Sakinah to buy her concert tickets together with Fazirah at this one masjid .
    We were so afraid that they would chase us away because we weren't wearing anything sopan at that time ,but it turned out that they were really friendly . Well for some la .
    Then had lunch @ Jurong Point's Banquet .
    & I had Fish Soup Noodle which was horribly delicious ,but this clumsy girl here had to spill the chili sauce & not knowing that it was dripping onto her own pants .
    I did wipe but the stain just won't go away .
    -Thursday
    I was late because I had to walk back home to get my ez-link card which I left in my room .
    But in the end ,it was confiscated by the prefects because I was late (Duhh !)
    Then again my brain don't know functioning or not la !
    I thought it was MT period so I went to the MT room .
    Then turned out that the 2E students weren't in there but instead the 2NA .
    So Atiqah already paisey then quickly shut the door .
    But still ,walking around the whole school searching for the 2E Malay people .
    Then I thought of to just skip MT lesson so texted Fazirah to ask where is she . & she was like , 4N2 la .
    Then I checked timetable , EVEN WEEK la gendeng !
    We are supposed to be having English lesson right now !
    Then after school had Pertandingan Puisi @ SCSS .
    Paramost waved to the 'fans' driving on the road when we were on the bus .
    Then we get to help out in giving away the prizes , on stage ! Yippeeee !!
    Told the guys to record a video of us on stage but they were _________ .
    So no video of Paramost la ! Macam mane nak buat album ginik ?
    Shahmi kate nak belik ,abe kalo ginik dier da tkleh beli uh .
    Kesian Shahmi . Ah kan aku da tkleh makan dier . Tsk . [Only Paramost knows this joke]
    So after cleaning up ,boarded 187 & home-ed .
    -Today

    Had this puppet show thingy in BBSS .
    It was full of (excitement?) .
    During the puppet display , Paramost kpo2 to help when we weren't even invited to be there .
    Skipped the 2E4's 2 last periods . Mentangxzsxzsx exam da habes . Tktsktsk .
    Did detention @ 1 then met Fazirah at BB int. around 2.45 pm .
    Saw my cuzz there ,also going Jalan Raye .
    Headed home as soon as Fazirah's friend met her .

    & yeahh ,it was soso the wrong timing .
    Momma went to JP & no one was @ home .
    I forgot to bring my keys so had to wait outside for like 2hrs .
    Slept for awhile outside the house with all the ants around me .
    Momma reached home & bought me Fish Soup Noodles ,again .
    & that was because I told her to buy . Not like as if she thought of buying me food in the first place .

    So yeahh ,as soon as I got it ,gobbled up my noodle but Momma secretly took one of my fish away .
    Da amek tu suda la eh ,abe nk ketawe lagi . Bodoh kn tu name nye . Macam sengaje gitu .
    Then noticed one of my fish was gone & (duhh !) ,Momma ate it .
    Then I scold her uh . I eat the fish bit by bit because I wanted to save the best for the last .
    But there she go happily eating my fish without my permission .
    So yahh ,quarreled ,again . I'm getting sick of this do you know that !
    Is it me or is it just you ! Garghh , not elaborating .
    Well I guess this time you're right .
    You said what you had to say , and I understood them .