<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources: ♥ ♥ ♥



    Subject Selection
    Date : Sunday, October 19
    Time : 5:09 PM

    Just finished completing the Online Submission for Subject Selection .
    The deadline was today @ 5pm .
    I actually logged in @ 4.20pm but was making such a tough decision that it dragged until 5.02pm .
    Maklomlah ,results tk bagos . You just have to bear with the consequences .
    Then finished choosing ,clicked the 'submit' button & guess what they said .
    You are not logged in or your time is up . Well ,something like that .
    & I was like ,sh*t ! Tomorrow Ms Ngiam will be chasing after me .
    Then quickly logged in again & lucky ,I was still able to submit .

    Yesterday's trip to Sentosa with 2E4 & it was fun .
    But the number of people who joined us was less that what I expected .
    Thought the whole class would join us since this is the last class outing .
    Well ,not really . They just organized another one . Yippeeee !!
    Digged a (not so) big hole in the sand @ Palawan Beach .
    Not much happened actually ,except that me & Fazirah was an hour late .

    Fazirah was rushing back home since she had to be home by 7pm .
    So yeahh ,followed her home while the rest had dinner @ Vivo .
    Bought Nachos @ Harbourfront MRT station but it got soft when we reached Bukit Batok .

    & my dear friend ,I guess you've changed .
    I'm sick of hearing all your complaints
    & who do you think you are to quietly ______________________ .
    What are you up to ?! I miss the old you .
    Once you've read this post ,I know that you'll know who you are .
    & when that happens ,I hope you'll change .