<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources:



    OPENHOUSE
    Date : Sunday, October 12
    Time : 4:10 PM

    Thought these two songs are the same .
    Here ,let's hear .




    Yesterday had a fight with Momma ,as usual .
    See ,@ 11.45 I woke up & all of a sudden she said , 12.15 we going out .
    Like wthey ! Why didn't she tell me earlier .
    So I'm only left with 30 minutes to bathe ,get dressed & eat breakfast .
    & guess what ,something 'weird' happened . I ran out of und_ _w_ _r !
    Then what happened next ya'll just don't have to know .

    Then after paternal side ,went for an openhouse for the maternal side .
    Watched this Malaysian drama on TV1 .
    It was , sad ;)

    Currently having an openhouse at my house .
    So I better not entertain this comp but rather them .