<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources:



    Why Must It Be This Way ?
    Date : Thursday, October 9
    Time : 9:07 PM

    All grabbed from Sakinah's Friendster




    Tuesday's Raya outing was great .
    Except for some who had to spoil the mood .
    Around 10+ favoured Fazirah to come by my house before meeting others ,as usual .
    So left house around 11 & were supposed to meet up at 11 actually .
    & geeee ,we weren't the late-est !

    Had 'breakfast' at Nabilah's house first .
    Then headed for Suhaimi's house ,followed by Fazirah's then mine .
    Rumah Fazirah gerek despite not getting green packets .
    She had tons&tons of entertainment .
    & I think her guitar was so so nice that the guys had to take photo with it .
    HAHAHA ! Owner belom lagi popular ,da amek gamba ngan guitar dier .

    Momma was visiting her friend's house when we came to my house .
    But lucky the kueh are all ready at the table or I will have to carry them from the kitchen .
    Then when we were about to leave ,Iman called & joined the club (Raya Outing) .
    So they came to my house & from there we headed for Helmi's house .
    ---------------------SKIPSKIPSKIP-------------------

    The visit to Singapore Discovery Centre was cock .
    Watched 3D-movie ; Animal Adventure .
    Then had lunch but didn't eat anything because everything was un-halal .
    Then went to Multi-Purpose Room for an F1 thingy .

    2E3 won & 2E4 lost .

    Then BBSS had NOKIA School Invasion .
    There were performances by our local bands ;EN-X Band ,Jack & Rai .
    They were really good I tell you .
    Then got into the NOKIA bus & Fazirah received a guitar pick which she had been wanting for her new guitar . Hahaha ,naseb pehh la baek .

    Then we had this puppet performance at Bukit Timah CC Children's Library .
    & as you know ,we three can never enter a library since we can never be silent .
    So as predicted ,got scolded by the librarian tapi kite kulit tebal .
    So wthorny ,we don't care .

    Then today received back our exams paper .
    So far ------------------------------------------
    English : 22/60
    Maths Paper 1 : 18/40
    Literature : 43.7 %

    & Miss Khairiah ,I tried my best but if I've disappointed you ,again ,then I can't do anything .
    Cause I've read my notes & I did watch Charlie & The Chocolate Factory .
    So if you are to accuse me for not trying my best ,you are so wrong .
    & don't you ever look down on me cause you are no better yourself !

    2E4 has got 2 F9s for Maths & I bet I am one of them .
    Face it Atiqah ,you will never pass .
    & Ms Ng said we were adorable ,awww....