<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources:



    Mr Nick Vujicic
    Date : Tuesday, November 4
    Time : 9:57 PM

    28 October 2008 Happy Birthday to dearest brother ,Fariz .
    May your wish to become an F1 Racer come true .
    Just managed to get his photo on the night of his birthday & only got to update today .
    Visited aunt's house for her openhouse on Sunday .
    & yeahh ,I walked her bunny rabbit again . Yippeeee !
    On Monday went out with girlfriends . It was fun . [my vocabs ain't good]
    Yesterday watched HSM3 *Click for video link .
    It wasn't in such a good quality ,in fact it was really in no good quality .
    But wth ,at least I get to watch .
    & I think that it's really not worth your 10 or 8 bucks .
    & that is to my opinion la .
    Cause HSM3 really turned into the "Troy & Gabriella Show" .
    Well I guess Zanessa's fans would love it la ,but not me .
    Guess Fazirah was right .
    Troy & Gabriella sang too much . & I thought Gabriella was trying to show off her undies . HAHAHA . Whatever la Atiqah eh .
    Also had Leadership Talk @ Ngee Ann Polytechnic yesterday .
    & I didn't have to attend my Maths Remedial . Hurrah hurrah !!
    My first step in the auditorium was like making a step into Paramost's concert .
    HAHAHAHA ! But seriously ,I was very jakon .

    & Mr Nick Vujicic inspires everyone in the auditorium . He made me cry ,in fact most of the people in the audi . & he also made the boys making flirty calls at the back to shut up . His accomplishments, in spite of his disability,are a constant reminder that the every day challenges we face can be overcome. The whole audi went silent went he gave his speech .His face is hot huh ? Boleh la tahan eh .But guess what ,I got creeped out when I saw him on stage with no arms & no legs .At first ,I thought that he was a magician doing one of his magic tricks on stage .I really had no idea that he had no limbs .He said ,"What's the point of appearing normal on the outside ,when you're broken on the inside".He was the only one who made the audience really paid attention to the speaker .The other 4 speakers were just talking shits .English da la pelat .His father passed away when he was very young & everyone was telling him that everything is gonna alright . But he said how would they know ,when they are not his condition . You know ,we should really be thankful that we have arms & legs . I mean look at him ,he fell down & he showed us how difficult it was for him to get up . But he did it . & as for me ,I have a normal brain . & I think that it's time for me to keep on trying to improve on my Maths . He said ," Every failure is another step to success " . True true . I really think that he's right . You have a choice to get up or just give up when you fall . I can never know what I can achieve until I try . Note ,everything that I'm saying here are all words of advice from him . He was really worth your 40 minutes & also your 32 bucks . Instead of watching HSM3 gazillion times in the cinema ,might as well you guys go to this talk . Nick Vujicic rocks ! He rocks even more than Nick Jonas . Here are some pictures from the 'National Young Leaders Day 2008' .