<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources: ♥ ♥ ♥



    3E4 ,Here I Come !
    Date : Monday, November 10
    Time : 10:06 PM

    Checked the school website for the streaming results just now in the morning .
    HAHAHA ,smangat eh . Pagi-pagi da check .
    & yahh ,expected ,I'm in 3E4 . But hey ,that's not bad pe .
    But the sad thing is that ,I've to take History . & I suck at History .
    Tapi ape boleh buat ,blaja je la .

    Shopped around IMM just now with my family .
    & I saw Mr Azhar at BAgus . HAHAHA ( Not really funny la ,but just laugh . Thanks )
    & I bought a pink lanyard ,& a pink ice-cream scoop . Yippeee !
    Actually wanted to shop for Adek's birthday goodies .
    But I decided to take the advantage since Momma is around . She provides money ;D

    & my father just told us that the doctor suspects that he's having Kidney failure .
    Goshh ! He already has a heart disease ,what's with the kidney failure now ?!
    He said if the doctor has confirmed that he's suffering kidney failure ,then he'll commit suicide .
    Tak baek eh ,da bagos tu tuhan maseh kasi dier hidop . Abe nk bunoh diri . Tsk .
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Oh & yesterday there was a wedding ceremony in my void deck .
    There was this part where the bikers made this circle with their bike .
    Damn noisy ,but seems fun ;D
    & my family wasn't invited so we could only watch it through the window . HAHAHA .