Momma was very lucky that she got a packet of Chupa-Chups with lots&lots of pink wrappers inside when she bought the birthday goodies .
I don't really care about the flavour ,it's the color that matters ;D
Woke up this morning & suddenly I missed Fairuzi from QPS .
It's been 4 years since I met him & I never thought of him until today .
He made me laugh ,he made me cry . He even boxed me in the stomach once .
Didn't know why ,maybe he was just throwing his temper & I happen to be his victim .
Speaking of primary schools ,it reminded me of what happened when I was in P2 .
It was this damn embarrassing experience which I seriously can't forget .
& up to this moment ,only my girlfriends know about this secret . So shhh okay korg .
When I'm ready ,I'll confess it here on this blog .
Also dreamt of Puiting ,Jieying ,Ruien & Jianting . I just don't know why .
Maybe cause I missed 2E4 so much that made it difficult for me to move on to 3E4 .
In my dream(s) ,Puiting kept running away from me which I don't know why .
Mcm cerite Bollywood gitu uh dier lari .
Then when I saw Jieying I salam-ed her ? HAHAHA ,weird eh .
& she was like wearing this other school uniform .
Then she said she change school already .
But her uniform was cute taw . Like the japanese ones .
& during that scene ,Jianting was like sitting at the far side & pretending not to know us .
Then Ruien came in to the scene . She said now she's under Home School .
Where she doesn't have to go to school but just have a teacher to come over her house & teach her .
It seems like 2E4 really seperated from each other then .
I really want us to be together again . 2E4 was the best class that I ever had .
& I really mean it ,like the BEST !
Life is seriously gonna change next year . Hopefully I can be one of the survivors .