<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources:



    Theme
    Date : Saturday, November 8
    Time : 9:41 PM

    For entertainment .
    Time flies by very fast & I just realised that I'll be in Sec 3 next year .
    Means I'll be in upper sec la . Means Mr Quek will be teaching us Physics .
    Means I will surely get scolding from him beacuse I can never pass my Physics .
    Means no more fooling around ,must study . Means no more fun in life .
    Sometimes ,I think the NA Stream have got more advantages than the Express Stream .
    At the end of the day ,they would still have time to buck up even when they've monkey-ed around at the start of the year .

    I'm done downloading 12 themes via ownskin & zedge . Hah !
    Zedge.com was recommended by Sakinah dearest ;D
    Speaking of Sakinah ,she just bought a brand new phone a few days ago ,yippeee !
    Ape eh model dier (?) Lupe uh ,nevermind .
    Now I can bluetooth manymany songs from her ,yabadabadoo !
    Padahal da de Bearshare eh ;p
    Jangan a few days je da hilang sudah ,just like what happened to Asyiqin .
    HAHAHAHA , I sound like mcm mengharap gitu . But no eh actually .