<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources: ♥ ♥ ♥



    I'm Stuck to CF3
    Date : Thursday, November 27
    Time : 3:59 PM

    Batam Memories .

    Monday night was supposed to watch Kawin Masal on RCTI but I ended up watching Cinta Fitri III on SCTV .
    Switched on my (not so) big teavee & tadaaaa ! Ade Cinta Fitri la !
    Missed the first 14 episodes but at least I get to watch now .
    And all thanks to Diy ,if I didn't switch to Indonesian channels ,I wouldn't have known that there was Cinta Fitri Season 3 on SCTV .
    & sorry Diy ,I didn't managed to watch Kawin Masal .
    Cinta Fitri & Kawin Masal just happen to be airing at the same time .
    I tried to search for Kawin Masal on Youtube but no one uploaded any .

    So Tuesday ,spent the whole day catching up on Cinta Fitri via Youtube .
    Then @ 11pm the whole family watched Narnia II . Whatever the whole title is .
    & Momma was supposed to make hot buttered popcorn just now in the afternoon but she bought the wrong (seed ?) and the corn just won't pop in the pot .
    So now we don't have any popcorn to pour the hot buttered syrup .
    Kalau tk da boleh mkn popcorn & watch Narnia at the same time . Wahh ,best tu !
    Watching Narnia abe skalik the CD stuck la pulak . So everyone had to go to bed .