<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources:



    Sick-O
    Date : Monday, November 24
    Time : 7:40 PM

    Sorry for the lack of updates .
    My little cousins have been always coming down to house & using the pc & I didn't have the chance to use it .
    Have been sick for the past few days . Currently having cough-(fee) & colds .
    Drank lots&lots of plain water for the past 'I was sick' days .
    Those were the days that I drank only plain water for the whole day .
    I hate [gazillion times] plain water .
    But yeahh ,I managed to swallow them now . No more fear of plain water .

    Can't really remember what happened for the past few days .
    Maybe I shall stop here okay . Byee peepol !