<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources:



    I Swear They're True
    Date : Friday, November 14
    Time : 5:39 PM

    Tagged by Diy & Ziezie ;D

    The rules & regulations:
    1) Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
    2) People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 10 weird things/habits/little know facts as well as state this rule clearly
    3) At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged & list their names.
    4) No tag back.

    1) I bite straws until they tear .

    2) I don't bathe when I don't feel like it .
    3) I don't brush my teeth until breakfast is ready .
    4) It's been 4 days since someone texted me .
    5) I don't like visiting the Cheers around my house area cause I don't like schoolmates seeing me .
    6) I hate watching porns cause I'd prefer imagining my own . [without me in it la]
    7) I never knew how to cook . Not even one dish .
    8) I can't sleep without the night lamp on .
    9) I am obsessed with pink . (My mouse ,phone ,lanyard ,clock ,room ,bed sheet ,hangers ,pencil ,scissors ,towel ,shampoo ,curtains ,night lamp ,etc are all pink)
    10) I take at least 1 hour to write one post on my blog . [that's why I don't blog often]
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently watching Cinta Bollywood 2 on Suria .
    The show is nice . The only thing is that there should've been a season 3 .
    Also watched HEROES 3 via sidereel.com with my kakak just now .
    The whole story is ,shit . Past la ,future la . It's like there's too much heroes here & there .
    I don't understand why is there even such a show . Heroes don't even exist .
    I've always needed my sister to tell what's going on or I can never understand the whole story .
    But I like the show anyway . Boleh la tahan .
    ( Complain Atiqah ,complain lagi . Complain je keje kaw eh )

    Have been rotting at home since last week . Bile nak g swimming Fazirah ?
    Naseb besok g rumah makcik . She's having an openhouse I think .
    Yahooo ! Makan lagi ;DDD