Shots of the Drag Queens .
School called my phone this morning to inform about the stupid Design Camp on 15 & 16 December .Sial uh ,sorang lagi ke pe . Ape sei ginik ,laen sume tk amek DNT . Macam nk act saket pon ade .Then my sister thought I was having a nightmare when I talked on the phone . Paham-paham je la ,not used to getting calls in the morning . In fact ,the whole day ,HAHAHA ! Then on 17th I have what School Familiarisation shits uh . Alamak !
& I woke up @ 10 this morning despite sleeping @ 3 ! EUREKAA ! I have been setting my alarm @ 10 these days to train myself to listen to my alarm ,just to get ready when school re-opens . But only today I managed to get up on time & stopped snoozing . HAHAHA . Budak baek eh ,tk nk beta fom lagi . & yes ! I showered in the morning today ,how great is that ?! Big improvement Atiqah ,big improvement .
Hari Raya Haji was splendid ( Be amazed by my wonderful vocabs ) !
& Guess what ,I soon will be having a new cousin ! Yabadabadooo !
Lina nak ade adek baru la katekn . & Speaking of her ,sumpah aku tekejot psl bende ni . I just got to know that she had broke up with her ex-boi Alep & now he's in a relationship with Dirah ?(!!!!!!!!!)
Yes , Hadirah *insert really really shocked face* !!
After about 1 or 2 years of relationship ,korang just end up like this ?
& what a small world ,Dirah is now his new gf . Actually ,it is small uh .
SCSS & BBSS aren't that far .
My jiejie (HAHAHAHA) just deleted her Friendster profile ,actually long time ago delete liao la . She deleted because there were too many matreps adding her as a friend *coughs* . HAHAHA ,tk la ,mamen je laa . & Now ,I have to find a replacement for her face in my Featured Friends box . How inconsiderate is that ?!
People nowadays ah , *out of vocabs* .