<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources:



    Timetable 2009 ,Sucks
    Date : Monday, December 29
    Time : 4:39 PM

    Currently scanning through 2009's Class Timetable .
    & the first thing that I thought was ,what's with the 3E Teamwork ??
    Which refers to 3E4 btw .
    This has been the cock-est thing that I've ever heard .
    Anyway ,seems like Ms Marinda Ali is not gonna teach 3E4 next year .
    I missed Paramost singing ,Ms Marinda
    Yang terindah
    Yang tercantik
    Itu kamu to her during EL lessons . I miss all her scoldings ,
    "All the boys at the back are cowards !"
    "You think this is funny ?!"
    "Silly know these people"
    & despite her scoldings ,2E4 still continued their untolerable behavior .
    I guess we'll never appreciate something or someone until we lose them .
    Cheyy ,ni post feeling uh Ikaa .
    Anyway ,I enjoyed spending 2 years of EL lessons with her .
    Btw ,Mdm Fadilah will be my EL teacher next year .
    We'll see how it goes okay (:

    Okay ,& I noticed that 3E4 has 2 Co Form Teachers ?!
    What kind of shit is this ?! & Mr Quek is one of them (??????) Aku nk tuka skolaaaa !!
    He's already teaching me Physics ,isn't that enough torture for me ?!
    So this means that 3E4 has 3 teachers in-charge of us . Mamamiaaa !
    & most of the teachers ,I don't know which is which .
    I can't identify them through names . Cause I don't even know their names !

    & then Mastuty will not be teaching us Malay no more .
    Junaidah will be taking over & I heard she gives lots & lots of Ulasan Akhbar . Habes laa ..
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Yseterday ,celebrated my Adek's birthday & hell yeah it was fun !
    Photos are in Momma's camera ,lazy uh upload .
    Maybe tomorrow if I'm free . Busy getting ready for school .
    & I heard my mak-chicks discussing about opening a catering service .
    I wish all the best for you people okay .
    & now I'm off to jahit my longlong skirt .