<body>
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

♥Atiqah, 16, Dancer, Singapore

    follow me on Twitter


    Facebook & Tagged
    love.youbreathe@live.com

    2E4 '08 3E4 '09
    ♥: Asyiqin Fazirah Miera Sakinah Amalina Anda Dirah Diy Erdina Farhan Farrah Fiiedah Jiale JieYing Lia Mary Peiting Shafiqah Shihui Sihan SitiStar Sarah Syakila Syazwany Tim Yusri Ziezie


    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources:



    Shop Till You Drop
    Date : Thursday, December 18
    Time : 7:56 PM

    Tuesday's shopping at Jurong Point was a blaaaasst !
    Despite getting leg cramps & Fazirah babbling all the way , HAHAHA !
    Excited sangat sampai tk balek dulu ,teros g JP . Kiasu sekalii .
    & we didn't overspend right Sakinah ? Or did we ?
    Then lunch time was when we started gossiping about the Sec Ones ,HAHAH .
    Lamee tk ketawe macam orang gile . You girls really made my day uh .

    & then Wednesday I was supposed to go for the School Familiarisation for leaders .
    But I didn't cause I overslept ,& I've not even woke up when the whole thing ended .
    Penat shopping agaknye la eh.Habes laa,now I don't know where the dance studio is.
    The weird thing is that ,the school didn't call ! They would usually call to ask this ask that cause they had no other work to do . Maybe at that time they were really busy la eh .

    Currently watching Don't Forget The Lyrics .
    Wouldn't it be better if there were to be Identity in Singapore .
    Then Paramost could be one of the strangers . I bet they won't even know us =.="

    You suck bitch !